Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dream come true

Working for me is not just doing my job. It is helping the company achieve its goals with me in it. You would say that in a good company, you will feel like you're in a family. All are professionals, with one goal, to be the best company. You earn money and of course, you spend. Since I started to work, I always wanted to have something new for myself. One time when I was thinking what is the next thing I have to have, a picture of a condominium flashed on my mind. Then that's it! It took me quite a long time before I can afford to have my own condominium unit and now, from this day on... This unit is mine!! Absolutely mine!! :)

My next target: A vacation house near the beach. Yeah I know... it'll take me even much longer time before I can have one, but I know I will. :)



January 9, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment